Wednesday, February 17, 2010
A new week a new day
I'm ready to start over after 2 solid weeks of being completely off track. I joined Weight Watchers in November and lost 10.4 lbs as of the end of January. Now I'm up, and sitting at a 9.8 lb loss. This is okay, and I will keep going regardless. It's not that I don't know how to do it. I do. Employing all the tricks I know is where I seem to fail. I could do much better and lose much more weight if I stayed on track for a full week. There are goals that I want to hit and they're coming up very soon. I want to be down 15 lbs, but my son's birthday (3/6) and down a total of 20 by Easter? I think that was what I wanted. The time-line may be a little off. I'm aiming for 5 lbs ever month. The ultimate goal is around 80 lbs total. I am going to keep posting everything here. My success, my downfalls, my new tricks. And as I go along this journey I am hoping to find more people who want to share their stories with me. My goal is to be a Weight Watchers Leader by the time my student that I work with moves up to Middle School. That is the end of next school year. June 2011...I know I can do it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment